Ink and Toner Recycling
Almost 45 million ink and toner cartridges end up in landfill every year. Meanwhile, it takes nearly 1,000 years for a standard ink or toner cartridge to decompose, and 3 pints of oil to create a new one. There’s no wonder why businesses are looking for better solutions for disposing old cartridges!
At Document Logic, we provide a premium ink and toner cartridge recycling service which is quick and easy to use. Best of all, you’re doing your bit to support the environment.
How it works:
Send via freepost
- You’ll receive freepost collection envelopes with your unique company code
- Simply place your empty cartridges in the envelope and return using the freepost address
- Your package will be checked and registered for recycling using your code
Use collection bins
- We’ll deliver your collection bins to your business
- Just fill up your bins, each one holds roughly 15 cartridges
- Contact us and we’ll arrange for your bins to be collected. Your cartridges will be checked and registered for recycling using your code
You’re free to request additional envelopes or collection bins at any time.
Save money and the planet
Want to do even more to help the planet, reduce waste and save money? Browse our full range of premium quality compatible ink and toner cartridges here »
To start using our recycling services today, call 0345 644 8600 or email email@example.com